The recently formed ‘Lesbian and Gay Lawyers Association’ in the North East is holding its next event on 24th February 2016.
Known as ‘LAGLA’ the group is holding its first event of 2016 at Newcastle Law School. Entitled ‘LGBT equality in the Legal Profession: Learning from the past’ the event includes a panel discussion focusing on the history and future of LGBT equality in the legal profession.
Panel speakers include:
- Cris McCurley of Ben Hoare Bell
- Cliff Veitch of David Gray
- Neil Jones of New Park Court Chambers
- Katherine Henderson, Immigration Judge of the First-tier Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber
- Chris Ashford of Northumbria Law School
The event starts at 6pm on 24th February at Newcastle Law School (Windsor Terrace, NE1 7RU)