If you have suffered an accident or injury that was caused by someone or something else you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Our Personal Injury team have a wealth of experience and expertise in compensation claims from cases worth £500 to cases worth over £3,000,000.
We can help with:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Accidents on buses
- Bicycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Trips and slips
- Criminal injuries
- Needlestick injuries
- Holiday Accidents
- Sports injuries
- Other accidents
Our expert personal injury solicitors conduct personal injury cases on a no win on fee basis.
Please contact our Personal Injury Team to discuss your case in more detail on a no obligation basis.
We offer appointments at our Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland offices.
Recent Related Blogs:
- Legal Eagle: I was in a car accident and the other driver drove off. Can I still get compensation?
- NHS to ban personal injury adverts
- Woman ordered to pay bus company’s costs in dishonest claim
- Changes to the Personal Injury compensation scheme
- Legal Eagle: Am I entitled to compensation for an injury at work?
- Legal Eagle: What are the Government’s proposed changes for personal injury compensation?
- Legal Eagle: Should Public Liability Insurance cover my friend’s accident?
- Cyclist Hit and Run Caught on Video
- Will it Become More Difficult to make Personal Injury Compensation Claims?
- Man goes to Prison after Faking Fall at Supermarket
MAKING A CLAIM
In most cases of personal injury there is a strict time limit for when you can make a claim. Therefore it is important that you act quickly when you sustain an injury as a result of someone, or something else.
We are honest and upfront about the merits of your case and the likelihood of being awarded compensation. Before we submit a claim we will discuss the benefits, risks and cost implications together so that we can be sure that we are doing the right thing for you.
The end goal for many is to receive compensation. If your case is successful you might be awarded compensation in different forms:
- An award for pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result of the injury or accident.
- An award for loss of earnings could be made if you have not been able to receive an income as a result of the injury. In serious cases this could include loss of future earnings.
- Other expenses might also be covered if deemed necessary for your recovery. This could include specific medical treatment and care costs.
Most people want to know the compensation they will be awarded and as a result of this many personal injury firms offer ambiguous suggestions. Each case is different, as is every injury. To find out more about the compensation you might be entitled to it is best to speak to a qualified solicitor who can look at your specific circumstances.
Different factors are taken into account when your compensation is decided, which is why it is difficult to estimate at the start. Factors include the injury itself and how serious it was, whether you have fully recovered since the injury or if it will have a long term effect e.g. limiting your future ability to work. All of these factors will have to be proven with strong evidence, including medical reports which we can obtain on your behalf.